Our website is paid for by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
In order for the site to continue to improve and provide you more great giveaways and sweepstakes,
please consider supporting us by whitelisting sweepsdb.com on your ad blocker.
Remove all ads + access to Pro features by subscribing
Pro users instantly see new giveaways. Registered/Free users have a 15/30min delay.
|Date Added:||2021-09-14 12:26:08|
|Description:||OpenSwap Meme Contest
Rules and Instructions:
· Create a meaningful and funny meme about OpenSwap (photo, video, gif, sticker, etc.) containing the OpenSwap logo and/or the OpenSwap troll (we welcome contest participants to use OpenSwap's partners' logos, mascot, token symbol, and etc. as part of their meme creation).
To participate, simply tweet your submissions using: #OpenSwap #LiquidityQueue #HybridSmartRouter #OpenInterchainProtocol (other suggestions are more than welcome) $OSWAP and remember to tag @openswapdex If any OpenSwap’s partners are part of the meme created, the tweet should also tag the partners’ handle (e.g. @impossiblefi, @coin98_wallet, @PrimeBlockV, @OAX_Foundation)
Post your meme in the OpenSwap Official Community on Telegram and tag group admin @David_cryptoCM in the Telegram group chat. Participants who fail to submit their Meme via tweet links to the OpenSwap Official Community on Telegram and tag group admin will not be counted.
· The contest will run for 14 days and final results will be announced within 7 days after the contest end date.
· There will be 18 winners in total!! Please see below the breakdown of the Meme Contest rewards:
1st: $300 worth of $OSWAP
2nd: $200 worth of $OSWAP
3rd: $100 worth of $OSWAP
4th-18th: $20 worth of $OSWAP each
19th: $60 worth of $OSWAP ( Bruce’s selection )
· All participants must follow OpenSwap on Twitter, Telegram, Discord, and Medium.
· We have to ensure all participants are following us on our social media accounts and therefore using the Gleam contest management tool.
- No FUD memes are allowed.
- In the case of any disputes related to this meme contest, OpenSwap community managers reserve the right of final decision.
Criteria(s) for Winners Selection:
Twitter will be the main platform for participants to submit their submissions. Winners will be judged based on the following popularity point system:
Each ‘Like’ = 1 point
Each ‘Retweet’ = 3 point
In addition, submission Twitter accounts with more followers will boost their chance of winning by getting their points multiplied based on the following points multiplier system:
100 - 500 Followers = 1.1x
501 - 2000 Followers = 1.5x
2001 - 10000 Followers = 2.5x
10001 or more Followers = 10x
Contest Host: OpenSwap